The Marshall MG30FX Guitar Amp Combo produces the type of tone other amplifiers can only try to imitate. By developing reliable high quality solid-state analogue circuitry and combining it with the flexibility of digital control, the Marshall MG30FX provides access to a vast range of quality tonal options.
This Marshall combo amp offers a fully programmable feature set, utilising digitally controlled analogue functions for precise adjustment to your sound. For each mode you can individually store your preferred setting by simply adjusting the front panel controls to your desired positions and then pressing the store button.
- 30 Watt RMS output
- 8" speaker
- 3 stage EQ: Independent Bass, Middle and Treble controls
- 2 distinctive Marshall tone sets: Clean, Crunch/Overdrive
- Contour control
- Store your preferred setting by pressing the 'Store' button
- Individual headphone output
- Line input sockets for MP3/CD
- 5 Years limited warranty (Parts and Labor), 1 Year for Speakers, and 180 days for tubes & fuses