The convenience, lighter weight and small 'footprint' of a box mixer with the tilt-back visibility and channel control access of a desk mixer makes these new 'wedge' mixers an ideal high power, high quality powered mixer solutions. High-powered high-efficiency class-H power amplifiers, newly designed input strips, on-board DSP, a new, more effective master EQ section and ten very useful and usable input channels complete the new 'wedge' mixer packages.
The 800-watt M810-2 has two integrated 400-watt power amplifiers that can be assigned as stereo mains, or mono main and mono monitor. Each amplifier is attached to an innovative master EQ section designed specifically for these new mixers. The master EQ has a 9-band graphic EQ with additional high and low shelving EQ's at either end of the frequency band. The nine graphic sliders are essentially all of the middle bands of a 15-band graphic EQ with the low and high frequency bands covered by separate shelving controls. This gives the user more control over the feedback-prone mid frequency bands; with high and low tone-shaping frequencies controlled by additional simple +/- 15 dB trim controls.
The M810-2 has 10 input channels. The first six channels have balanced XLR microphone and TRS balanced inputs, input trim control, three-band EQ, master volume and trim set light. The mono line inputs on channels 5 and 6 are pre-EQ'd for Hi-Z instrument level input, making them an ideal place to start when looking for that perfect live acoustic guitar or direct bass sound. When the input trim level is properly set, users will have ample overall gain while taking full advantage of the new clip elimination circuit which makes it virtually impossible to distort the input of the microphone and instrument channels.
- 10 Channels
- 400 watts per channel @ 4 ohm (Assignable Left/Right or Main/Monitor)
- Gold plated dual contact XLR connectors (all channels)
- TRS balanced inputs (dual inputs for stereo channels 7/8 and 9/10)
- "Set" LED's for easy and proper adjustment of Trim control
- 3 bands of EQ on channel strips
- 9 band graphic EQ for each output with shelving EQ for precise control
- Built in Digital Effects
- Footswitch jack for bypassing effects
- Mute switch (channels 1-8) for quick change-over between band and DJ
- Dual RCA Tape/CD In and Rec Out jacks
- Optional RK1610 rackmount kit (6U)
- Made in Canada